Credit Insurance / Accounts Receivable
A credit insurance policy protects domestic and international accounts receivable against non-payment by customers. Credit specialists are located throughout the United States to work with you in tailoring a policy to meet your specific needs.
- Customized policy structure
- Broad range of coverage options
- Short-term receivables coverage for both domestic and foreign companies
- Protection against insolvency and bankruptcy situations
- Protection against past due accounts with collection services both in the United States and abroad
- Reimburses bad debt losses
- Manages and controls accounts receivable
- Increases sales by allowing for larger extension of credit to good risk debtors as well as new customers overseas
- Enhances borrowing power with security of insured receivables
- Provides an additional credit information resource
- Helps ensure profit margins
Coface is a global provider of credit insurance and credit management solutions, serving clients in over 90 countries. Find out why over 90% of our clients would recommend us to their peers. For a free, no obligation credit consultation, please contact us today.